Thursday, February 11, 2010

Take me away!


With the blanket of snow that fallen, I thought this picture would be nice to look at instead. Don't get me wrong I like snow, but anything more than a few inches is a bit much. We couldn't even get the sled to move in it. If anything though we are able to make caves in the snow and pretend to mountain climbers so that part is OK. But still I dream of being at the beach right now.
Here are some things to get warmer thoughts in your head:
Delaware Art Museum - Two family passes, each pass admits up to 2 adults and 4 children. Each pass is worth $25
Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant - $25 gift card
Planet Fitness - A Black Card Membership for 3 months - this includes many benefits such as unlimited free guest privileges, unlimited tanning and use of massage chairs, and more.... - $160
The Brandywine Learning Center - one week of Drama Camp for young children - $240

No comments: