Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Shore" Happy

Yes, it has been a while since I posted but after the spring fair and silent auction I took a little trip. Mind you it wasn't to anywhere but just a trip away from doing auction things. Overall, the silent auction went great! We had an amazing group of volunteers who helped with various tasks. There were mailings, phone calls, picking up items, assembling baskets and more. THANK YOU to all who helped with the auction. The spring fair and silent auction were fun and a success. I got caught up in a bidding war for the Bate's Motel Haunted Hayride but alas I drove up the bidding price and the other person won out. My family did win one of the outdoor fun class baskets and we have been enjoying all the treats in that basket especially in this nice warm weather. Have a wonderful summer vacation!

No comments: