Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Forward


With time moving forward an hour maybe my kids will finally sleep in until 7AM. They are such early risers at times and I refuse to get out of bed before 7. My oldest is pretty good as she will play or read in her room but my youngest always comes to greet me bright and early in the morning. We'll see what happens this weekend.
More wonderful things have in:
DANSKO - A $60 gift card towards a pair of their shoes. DANSKO has an outlet in West Grove, PA.
Longwood Gardens - 2 tickets - $32 value
Rita's Water Ice - Will be donating vouchers for free kids size water ice. Be sure to get yours at the fair registration table.
The Desmond - Sunday Brunch for Two; not valid on Easter or Mother's Day- $38 value
The Sly Fox in Phoenixville - 2 $25 gift cards - $50 value

No comments: